Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR and Cameras Security System - 16 Channel, H.264 compression, Real Time CIF Recording, D1 Recording, mobile phone surveillance, 8 Cameras, 1TB HDDItem#: Q300-2774 | Model#: QT426-811-1R
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR & Cameras Security System Product Details
Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR and Cameras Security System
The Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR and Cameras Security System has the Quality you can see and experience at an affordable price. The Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR and Cameras Security System, a 16 channel DVR featuring real time CIF recording, or D1 recording at a lower frame rate, remote Internet monitoring and mobile surveillance through cell phones with Windows Mobile Pro and Symbian OS, iPhones, iPads, and Android on 3G networks. The H.264 compression of the Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR and Cameras Security System allows for maximum storage and little loss of quality, while recording video on to a hard drive. It can simultaneously display live footage, record, playback, connect via network, and back-up without any recording loss, and save the files on the pre-installed 1TB hard drive. System also comes with 8 Color CMOS cameras.
Q-See’s Digital Video Recorders (DVRs) are designed to manage multiple cameras, and enable users to view, record and playback recorded video locally or over the Internet. This DVR supports up to 16 cameras, and can be integrated into your current security system. With Q-See, surveillance can be handled remotely – Worldwide. Order the Q-See QT426-811-1R DVR and Cameras Security System today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 1TB Hard Drive allows more stored video
- Mobile Phone surveillance
- D1 recording at 7.5FPS
- Receive instant email alerts
A Closer Look
- H.264 Compression
- (CIF) Real-time recording on each channel
- D1 recording for larger image at lower frame rate
- Triplex technology (recording, playback, and net transmitting at the same time)
- USB mouse function to easily navigate through program menus
- USB port for backup to USB flash drive or USB Hard Drive
- Remote Internet monitoring (up to 5 users at the same time)
- Mobile Phone Surveillance (Win Mobile Pro or Symbian OS, iPhones, iPads and Android on 3G Networks)
- VGA Port for Viewing Flexability
- 4 Audio Inputs / 1 Audio Outputs
- Pre-installed 1TB Hard Drive
- 8 Cameras
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Q-See
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: QT426-811-1R
UPC No: 645439231740
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:12, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 22.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q300-2774
11 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050.
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.