Amped Wireless AP300 High Power Wireless-N Smart A Product Details
Amped Wireless AP300 High Power Wireless-N Smart Access Point
The Amped Wireless AP300 High Power Wireless-N Smart Access Point adds long range, high speed wireless access for existing wired networks or networks with older wireless technology. With the latest 802.11n 300Mbps MIMO technology, high power amplifiers and high gain antennas, the Amped Wireless AP300 High Power Wireless-N Smart Access Point provides up to 5,000 sq ft of wireless coverage. The Smart Access Point features 4 wired ports for connecting additional wired computers, printers and other network devices. With Smart Security features, creating a safe and reliable wireless network environment has never been easier. True Plug and Play set up, makes setup as simple as connecting the Amped Wireless AP300 High Power Wireless-N Smart Access Point to your router's network port. No software or additional setup needed.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Add long range, high speed 300Mbps MIMO wireless access to your existing network
- Add 4 wired ports for connecting additional computers, printers and other network devices
- Install anywhere with the convenience of Power over Ethernet.
- No setup required. Connects to your home router with true plug and play.
A Closer Look
- Add Long Range Wireless Access
Add long range wireless access to your home or office's existing wired network. The High Power Amplifier and Antennas provide the power to add up to 5,000 sq. ft. of amplified wireless coverage.
- Add Additional Wired Connections
Need more networking ports? The Smart Access Points provides up to 4 10/100Mbps wired ports for connecting additional wired computers, printers and other networking devices.
- Smart Security Features
You're in control! Smart security features allow you to restrict access to specific users, set a daily time schedule for when the wireless network is available and when it is not and control how far your wireless network coverage reaches through wireless output power adjustments. The Smart Access Point also supports secure push button setup for WPS enabled devices.
- Supports Power-over-Ethernet
Use Power over Ethernet cables to install additional Smart Access Points in locations without easy access to power outlets. Great for installations with multiple Access Points in hard to reach areas.
- No Setup Required: True Plug and Play
The Smart Access Point connects to an available network port on your router and automatically configures itself to your network. There's no additional setup or software necessary.
- Great for High Traffic Networks
Wireless-300N MIMO technology provides the speeds and bandwidth necessary to stream video, audio and large files easily. The AP300 is great for high traffic networks.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Frequently Bought Together
- Buy this item with Insteon Home Automation Starter Kit
Manufactured by: Amped Wireless
Warranty provided by: Amped Wireless
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AP300
UPC No: 850214003126
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.5600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A191-0026
11 Harbor Park Drive,
Port Washington, NY 11050.
- Amped Wireless logos are registered trademarks of Amped Wireless. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.